A daydream of mine came true in 2017. I have been home on leave from teaching for 3 years now with my 3 year old and 17 month old. I have looked high and low for early childhood programs within our county. I have tried countless story times and classes, joined the local YMCA, and had wonderful experiences with my girls, but none of the classes were everything I hoped for…I wanted an opportunity for us that encouraged a love for sensory play, dramatic play, reading, singing, AND LEARNING…
- Following directions within a group
- Practicing social skills naturally “on the spot”
- Practicing fine/gross motor skills, early math & literacy skills
- Exposing them to new vocabulary each week, topics of study, themes.
- Learning through child directed play at weekly play stations
- And selfishly, my husband and I wanted a chance to meet and socialize with like minded families while bonding with our toddlers.
I was obviously looking for a one-of-a-kind program. So after three years of planning and a drive downtown for a “DBA,” Play2Learn Tot Time was born! Before I knew it, I was lesson planning for weekday and weekend Tot Time groups. My friend and colleague from teaching, recently retired as an occupational therapist and I invited her to teach our wonderful MINI MOVERS Class for all children (cruising and older) and my girls love it! Her Baby Sensorimotor Class is truly unique! She shares invaluable knowledge with new parents as they bond with their little ones over music, massage and more! I encourage you to read more about each of our classes and to reach out to schedule a free demo class!
My little family can’t wait to PLAY TO LEARN alongside of YOURS!
Kelly Owens Vincentini, P2L Owner/Tot Time Teacher