Whether holiday or birthday shopping, we have lots of gift ideas for your favorite little ones! Scroll down to check out a few of our FAVORITE THINGS as teachers and parents! When you buy something through a link on this page, I may earn a small commission. This does not affect the price or recommendation, every little bit helps to keep our small business going!
1. These silk scarves are perfect for movement & sensory play and will be loved for years!
2. Haba egg shakers are a must!
3. Design your own custom board book at pinholepress.com
4. LOVE these Grabease first utensils which encourage independent feeding.
5. This chunky Melissa and Doug puzzle is perfect for adding photos of loved ones inside the puzzle shapes. They can play peekaboo with faces of parents & siblings!
6. My ABSOLUTE favorite winter sleep sack…wish it came in my size!
7. Suction these Whirly Squigz on the highchair tray or on a window for some vertical play!
8. A pop up highchair has been a lifesaver for barbecues, pool parties, picnics, and day trips!
9. Make your own sensory bottles to entertain baby! Toss in water and glitter, colorful pompoms, candy corn in the fall, pine needles & holly, options are endless!
1. Personalized books from ISeeME are SO SPECIAL! Reading Twas the Night Before Christmas is a yearly tradition in our home.
5. Build Your Own Castle blocks by FAO Schwartz
6. B. Toys Pop Snap Bead Jewelry is an early jewelry making set. Great for fine motor practice. Beads snap together easily.
7. Melissa and Doug diner set. Play restaurant with your family.
8. Acorn Ice Pop Molds for Toddlers-make your own smoothie pops!
1. We use these alphabet stamps to make birthday cards, decorate projects, etc.
3. KwikStix paint sticks are THE BEST! No Mess, dry Instantly! Go on like paint smoothly for paper, cardboard, rocks, sticks, any surface!
5. This KidKraft Canvas bookshelf is ideal for a cozy reading nook.
8. Do-A-Dot Art
9. Paint by Sticker Art books are a favorite right now in our household!
10. Helping Hands Fine Motor Toolset is perfect for your sensory bin!
1. Red Horse Hopper– this inflatable horse was LOVED by all our students!
2. Plasma Car or we like to call it our “wiggle car”
5. HearthSong Seesaw for two or three children