With Thanksgiving just around the corner, many of us have begun our holiday shopping. The team at P2L created a list of our favorite things…tried and true! Many of our gift ideas are items that will grow WITH your child and will be enjoyed for years to come! To make your shopping even easier, read the descriptions below to learn more/shop our (Amazon) affiliate links. Thank you for shopping our affiliate links, it helps to support our business.
1. I SWEAR my girls learned to identify letters from playing with these foam letters in the tub and in sensory bins:
3. We are big fans of this Melissa and Doug instrument set… (we OFTEN parade around the house!) We also love our personalized lullaby CD by https://mymusiccd.com
4. Really CUTE personalized stories that are treasured at our house! They are doing a Black Friday sale with 30% off! I see me
5. My grandparents recorded a story for my girls and it is very special to us!
6. Do you have a dress up area in your home? I cannot believe how many times a day my girls get into ours! They LOVE dressing up as community workers, princesses, getting into character while cooking in their kitchen set, or just dressing fancy for lunch 🙂
7. So a craft box is a MUST HAVE to make dinner prep easier or for a rainy/snowy day! Let your little one CREATE with age appropriate materials such as…
8. We’ve made these for friends…upload your own pics to Shutterfly and create a memory game! Shutterfly.com
9. Research shows there are COUNTLESS reasons why sensory play is important! A long, deep storage bin is sufficient or a sensory table is wonderful! Potential sensory bin materials include:
10. I love how easy to clean these building blocks are…they can go right in the tub! Over the years we’ve added to our Magnatile collection and now my kiddos can really go wild with their building!
11. This is the climbing set we love at home and P2L…wipe down easily with cleaning products! Very durable! Wouldn’t survive winter without our trampoline and this horse is LOVED by SO MANY during classes!
12. Creating a personalized puzzle is my GO TO First Birthday gift! It takes longer to select and print the photos than to actually make it! SO EASY! I typically use this puzzle.
13. Please consider gifting a P2L gift card this season! It can be used toward our monthly art studio, open gym, and toward tuition for weekly classes. The gift cards can be purchased right here on our website.
Happy Shopping! We wish you all the merriest of holidays with your little ones!