So if you are like me, you start thinking about all the sweet things you want to fill their baskets with two months in advance and then you BLINK and Easter is about two weeks away and you still have an empty basket!!!
Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite things for birthday or holiday gift ideas!
- Do A Dot Art! Markers 6-Pack Rainbow– washable, great for hand eye coordination, fine motor, creativity
- The Learning Journey My First Match It, Things I Eat(we have and love the food version) Great for fine motor, critical thinking and language
- Fat Brain Toys Kids Spinagain Toy– this toy promotes a lot of teamwork and sharing in our household, colorful, cause and effect
- Giant Foam Building Blocks, Building Toy for Girls and Boys, Ideal Blocks/Construction Toys for Toddlers, 50pc, Waterproof,Safe, Non-Toxic.– easy to clean, throw in the tub, build in your family room, must have!
- Helping Hands Fine Motor Tool Set, 4 Pk– we often use these at Tot Time in our sensory bins
- Melissa & Doug Water Wow! -the fat water pen is easy to grasp for little ones, great for car, plane, church, restaurant
- Squigz Starter Set, 24 Pc: Our Mini Movers have been LOVING these! Stick to the floor, wall, mirrors, fine motor fun!
- Kidicut Safety Scissors– I love the visual of keeping the bunny’s tail up in the air as he hops along and your tot chops the paper
- Elmer’s Disappearing Purple Glue Sticks 3pk– go on purple so the tot can see where he/she applied glue, fit well in their hands
- Easter Bunny (Baby Touch and Feel)– is one of our favorites! Great for tactile exploration!
- Play-Doh Numbers, Letters, N’ Fun, Playdoh scissors, Playdoh press- build fine motor skills while engaging in sensory play.
*I provided affiliate links through Amazon, If you purchase items using the links provided you will not only be purchasing gifts for your loved ones, but also adding to our Family Fun Fund. TIA!